The employment law landscape has changed considerably as a result of COVID-19. To help you navigate these new challenges, we have prepared guidance for employers, employees and those who are self-employed. If you would like to speak to someone about your particular circumstances, please get in touch.
Please click on the links below to read our latest COVID-19 news articles relating to Employment Law. These have been listed in month order with the most recent first:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Updates: March 2021
- Compulsory Vaccines for Employees
- Kubilius v Kent Foods Ltd The dismissal of a delivery driver who refused to wear his face mask
- Can businesses require employees to get a vaccination?
- BEIS Consultations
- April 2021 Pay Rates
- Brexit Implications
- Employment Tribunals
- Employees in Quarantine
- Access to work scheme
- Protect Scotland Tracing App
- Job Support Scheme (JSS)
- A new four day working week?
- Plan for jobs: Job Retention Bonus
- Protection of statutory notice and redundancy pay for employees
- CJRS – HMRC enforcement in the event of overpayments
- Coronavirus job retention scheme
- Furlough: The timeline and highlights of the latest publications
- Redundancy in the current climate
- Is flexible working the new norm?
- What Government help is available for the self-employed as a result of COVID-19?
- Updated guidance on Furlough leave