Land and Rural Business
The current circumstances present considerable challenges for those in the rural sector. To help you, we have prepared a series of briefings and updates on emerging legislation and the issues facing the sector.
Please click on the links below to read our latest COVID-19 news articles relating to Land and Rural Business.
- Tax implications for the UK post-COVID - Rural update
- Job Support Scheme - Rural
- Scottish Government proposes extension to Tenant Amnesty
- Who owns the land? New Transparency in Land Ownership Protocol
- Re-opening of Registers of Scotland
- The Right to Buy Land to further sustainable development
- COVID-19 and Public access to farmland
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- The Planning System and COVID-19
- Non-domestic rates in the face of COVID-19
- Can my deal go ahead during lockdown? The Land Register situation